Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

I chose a Honda CRV--turquoise!

New car day is fun!

This car, this color--just exactly right for me!  When I took my things out of the Mini, there was the hint of a tear, I must admit--only because it holds so many happy memories and because it's the end of what Jerri calls my "Mini Fling."  It's always like that at the end of a fling, isn't it?  You know it's time to move on, but you take with you all the memories.

By the time, Mike had put my license plate cover on the CRV, however, the one Carlene bought for me in Ruidoso last year when we did our road trip, the hint of tears had passed and I installed angels on the bumpers for the new driver of the Mini and said farewell. 

The Honda is great, and the Gunn Honda dealership is the one I'll use if and when I ever trade.  The people are low-key and friendly and they offer free chair massages while you get service.  How good can it get?

It takes a village for some people (me) to buy a car.  A great big thank you to all of you who offered suggestions!  


No comments: