Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Angels on bumpers, angels angels everywhere

By Joy Hein

Yesterday, my birthday continued--with this beautiful angel by Joy!
Makes me want to write another book, so this can be the cover art!

Yesterday was a spontaneous party all day.  Joy brought crustless quiche and almond bread to go with my carrot soup.  Yummy day, yummy food!  Will brought Elena and she joined us for lunch and visiting with the "nice" (Elena said) dogs across the street who bark at her, bark at everybody.  Fortunately they are behind a fence, but she likes dogs, all dogs, and could probably stare down the meanest of them.

Sandy came and brought a smoothie and some delicious gluten-free bars, and I just had me a "cashew cookie" that's going to be my new Reese's replacement. 


No comments: