Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2016

A bonus day with my love bug

Hopefully, today will make Elena a lifelong lover of art shows.  We so enjoyed the Uptown Stroll today, especially at Alison's booth of fabric and whimsy and hats.  Elena picked a pink bubble hat for cold mornings, if we ever have any:



She also chose Christmas presents for her family.  I won't say what in case her parents read this, but they are her choice entirely and she's so excited about them. If you're in San Antonio, the Uptown Stroll continues on Sunday on and around Thorain and Mandalay.



Then we pushed it--me with my back ache and Elena with her allergies acting up--and spent the rest of the day at the zoo, riding the train and picking out a pink elephant.  Pink was the color of the day.



We're both rather lethargic now, so we're going to finish the day with a movie on Netflix.




I don't see the likeness,
but it's a caricature after all.



No comments: