Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sunday morning

After a summer of too many funky days, today was a really good day.  Will and Bonnie and Elena came and spent the afternoon, and Bonnie gave me some good ideas for landscaping the back yard which desperately needs some love and attention and water.

Day sent me a beautiful journal--she'd made it with Gel Printing and stitching and a circus photograph--Love it!

After they left, I could feel my creative juices coming back.  (Where do creative juices go when a person gets depressed? I wonder.)

So I rearranged my living room and it looks exactly like I wanted it to. (Just yesterday I thought it was a jumble of pieces that didn't go together, but now they do.)  Other plans are afoot, and I'm back in my element and so happy to be!

Sometimes, in houses and in life, there are too many things--or maybe too many obligations and not enough of the things you really want to do.  Moving one thing or getting rid of one chair or lamp that's not right, frees up space for something new to happen.  That's where I am right now at one in the morning, watching the right things moving into place.

William and Mary is streaming again on Amazon--starring Martin Clunes and Julia Graham.  Such a feel-good series--one of those series you get to look forward to at the end of the day.






No comments: