Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

The Family--Netflix

My Mac has been behaving stickily for some time.  The keyboard doesn't respond as it should, it refuses to space at times, letters triple and double on one key stroke, and words I don't intend to write,  she writes for me.

Since it is the second time it's happened, and maybe because I bought Apple Care, the Mac genius is replacing the entire keyboard for free--a $500 keyboard.  All I have to do is pack up this baby and haul it to North Star Mall and leave her for a few days, then she'll be good as new.

I'm going to call forth my courage and walk out into this heat, get into my car, and take this laptop in hopes that she's ready for a trip in a week or so--as I'll be heading to Georgia to celebrate Carlene's 94th birthday.

I've just started a Netflix series called The Family-- a fascinating look at the ways religion and politics got married in America.

I'll resume watching on another device when I come back from this Apple trip in a car that will say 104 or106 all the way to North Star.




No comments: