Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

A quiet week

 "It's been a quiet week in Lake Wobegone...." as Garrison Keillor used to say.

I quit taking statins (had been taking them for a month, exactly as long as my legs had been hurting) and going to physical therapy twice a week for my knees.  So far, it's up and down, but I'm confident that the combination of this particular form of physical therapy and stopping a drug that my body apparently doesn't like will alleviate the leg pain.

I belong to a small online writing group started by a member of a former writing group. It's a leaderless group of six.  One person gives us a prompt each morning and we write for about seven minutes--the equivalent of a timed writing.  

Today's prompt was "what it was like a year ago."  As I trolled through my blog entries to find November 18, 2019, then finally landed on the date, it seems like way more than a year ago!

https://aroadofmyown.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2019-11-18T19:22:00-06:00&max-results=10

Time feels so different during the pandemic!



No comments: