Pages

Friday, November 13, 2020

Friday the 13th

I am still enjoying the relief and relaxation that myofascial release physical therapy gives!  Pam walked out of her room and I out of mine at exactly the same time, both looking like woman noodles. Then we got in our separate cars and drifted home in two identical altered states, happy to let go of the pains we'd walked in with.

Nellie recommended a wonderful online class called Mandala Magic.  I ordered a compass and a watercolor journal and hope to spend the entire weekend making mandalas, inspired by our lovely teacher from Scotland, Julie Gibbons.  I hope to make some large and "wee" mandalas inspired by sun and moon and the landscapes in which we live. 

My new housekeeper, Alfred, came and cleaned my house to perfection!  I'm walking gently so as not to disturb the pristine floors. 

Carolyn sent me a photo of Adorable Annabelle in her new walking harness: 


It's been a very good day, and I'm turning in early.  Like right now.  





No comments: