Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

One for me, one for Day

So here they are:
the most incredible chocolate-
dipped macaroons from a Sedona
pizza shop.....

Just as I was on my way to get one for myself, Day called--and we were talking about a mystery ailment she's having checked out tomorrow.

I made this up on the spot, but I think it's true (and so does she:)  Dark chocolate, purchased by one's mother on one's behalf, guarantees that the results will be good, that all will be well.

Have I been in the woo-woo world
of Sedona long enough that it's getting into my head, or what?

All I know for sure is that if you tasted these, you'd believe in anything, too!
They are delectable, light and fluffy on the inside, with a dark chocolate crust on the outside--and I'm pretty sure that it's the dark chocolate combined with the vortexes and blue eyed bears that makes everything all better!



1 comment:

Day said...

I don't think Sedona will be the cause of Woo-Woo-y-ness entering your head, Mom! I seem to recall a LOT of "philosophy" reading back in the day. Also... weren't we macrobiotic and do things like go to yoga in an octagonal glass house because is collected good energy? In all cases, woo-woo is just what the doctor ordered. I ate an extra cookie for you today, too.