Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Favorite Things....

What fun it's been to get two emails about favorite things in one day!


Diana wrote:

Bookmarks.  I can never pass up a rack of them.  I select for myself and to give as gifts. From my collection I can always find the perfect bookmark for each book I read.

Bottles of nail polish. All colors.  I haven't worn anything but clear on my fingernails for years, but my toes always have a color.  I feel so daring, picking out a new shade. Then find it's the same or similar to all the ones I already have.

Raindrops running down a glass window.  I love to watch them merge and flow together or make their
solitary way down the glass.

Shorty pajamas.  I don't own any, but every time I see some on racks in the store, I remember my sister as a skinny child, fresh out of bed, chasing a noisy guinea hen around the yard in her shorty p.j.s because it woke her too early.

Linda--my California friend--wrote:

 I like all animals, but almost any puppy is adorable. I also like baby squirrels, so much fun to raise, and I am fascinated by the tiny baby turtles that pop up from the sand and and head for the big blue ocean. How resolute and brave they are. Snorkeling among fish is hypnotic, loved all the varieties in Hawaii. Love my car, that's an easy one!

No comments: