Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Travelers Notebooks

Last week, I discovered Travelers' Notebooks: leather-covers which can be customized to hold whatever you'd like: smaller journals, planners, sketch books, each held in place by elastic bands.  It's such a big thing that it has its own Facebook page and a bunch of videos on Youtube.

Check them out on Amazon and Chic Sparrow.  You might like them, as I do.  Women (on You Tube) use them for planners, art journals, recipes, travel journals, and memorabilia.

They come in all sizes, in various colors of leather.  Day had given me some thin journals for Christmas and they fit perfectly into the size I chose--along with a few other soft-cover journals.

It inspired a different kind of journey: going through letters, papers, my writing, old journals, handouts, recipes, birthday cards, some e-mails I printed back in the days of AOL.

Here's how far I got before stopping to watch This Is Us: I separated them into categories.  The next part of the journey is going to take some time, but I plan to put the best of the best of what fits into my new turquoise notebook, while also adding new things to it.



 





No comments: