Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

The best thing about writing a blog is

The emails from those of you who are reading it--recommending related books on dreams, finding that you, too, (Lea) are reading old journals, getting links to other blogs, hearing ways my journey intersects with yours.  Kate wrote, "Morning...just read your 1992 blog post...are you sure you weren't living my life?
💖 love you,  Kate "

Nellie and Betty want a picture of the bed, and I plan to post one tonight or tomorrow when it's finished.  Today is a frenetic day, getting everything finished for our departure, tomorrow hopefully.

This blog is such a random thing--like the way my mind works, part email to friends, part journal, part scrapbook to look back on in the future.  This has been my only journal since I began blogging what was intended to be a month-long travel journal of my solo trip to California to celebrate my 65th birthday.  I love hearing from my friends in California: Roné (my jewelry-making friend); Dr. Linda J (who worked on my aching road-legs and made them better); and Bonnie--who writes about her success running the Air BnB in which I spent four days in Santa Rosa.

For those of you interested in dreams, Linda Kot recommended this book: The Dreams of Women - Exploring and Interpreting Women's Dreams by Lucy Goodison.

For those of you interested in expanding your writing life, getting published, or blogging, Diana recommended this site: http://thewritelife.com/?utm_source=The+Write+Life&utm_campaign=8167a0c743-Dedicated_bloggingjobs4_12_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ae07a22b59-8167a0c743-106464409&mc_cid=8167a0c743&mc_eid=48599f3d1c

Thank you all for traveling along the bumpy road with me!


No comments: