Pages

Monday, September 4, 2017

Happy Labor Day, Everybody!

For the past three days, Jan and I both have had big flares of whatever we have.  "Maybe we should move to Connecticut!" she suggested this morning.

Mine is CREST--an autoimmune disorder I often call Fibro for shortcut.  My fingers swell and turn red and I ache all over.  It's hard to make plans because I never know when it's going to flare.  So I went to Natural Grocery this morning and bought a book called The Inflammation Syndrome and am turning off the phone and going into study mode for the rest of the day.

After the summer school project of decorating--which has been its own kind of school with my work partner Edward--I'm turning now to fitness school. Fortunately, mine is not every day, but after three days of pain, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to claim more pain-free days.



No comments: