Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Watching movies in the middle of the night

The Time In Between was such an extraordinary series that I tracked down the beautiful Spanish actor Adriana Ugarte and watched another one in which she is part of the cast--Palm Trees in Snow.  

The series, The Time In Between, is long enough to lose yourself in the beauty of Morocco for hours!  Palm Trees in Snow is a single movie--so beautiful in every detail.   I almost feel I've been there.

I'm eating homemade soup for lunch and planning to make cornbread to go with leftovers after my nap.

I learned something last night.  Recently I was introduced to a healthy version of Reeses--Justin's dark chocolate peanut butter cups.  They are the best!  But don't eat them at bedtime unless you want to binge watch movies all night.  The caffeine in a single one kept me wide awake until four in the morning.


No comments: