Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Reflections

One of my all-time favorite subjects for photography is reflections: houses, barns, children reflected in water.  Here we are at the Crown Fountain in Millennium Park--where two tall fountains face each other, each with a changing face on the front.

At regular intervals, water comes out of the mouth--so that kids call it the fountain "where people spit at each other."

On Tuesday, the weather was beautiful and hundreds of children were playing in the space between the two fountains.

My only regret:

In trying to pack lightly, I didn't take a real camera--only my iPhone.

I could have sat there all day and captured children playing and dancing on the surface between the two fountains!  Next time I'll leave out some clothes and pack a real camera!




No comments: