Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A note from Carlene

"I can't get enough of it!   I love every post! Just as I write 'post',   I think about  posts in my life ... down the lane to get the cows at night when I was little ... holding up the fences that divided the
fields ... holding the lines for clotheslines ... holding the gates that opened to let us or the cars or animals through ... in or out ... holding the mailbox where I waited for letters from Lloyd before he came and took me with him to Memphis - W.W.2 ..."

One of the joys of blogging is getting this kind of feedback and hearing how one word can spark memories in someone reading my random thoughts and impressions.

To those of you who know Carlene and sent cards and emails for her birthday, THANK YOU!  She is still celebrating with friends and getting all the juice out of this birthday, as she always does.

No comments: