Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Three Stories

Three unrelated stories of my life before 11 a.m.

First, I found a charge of $325 dollars on a Visa card I never even use--a phone order to Amazon that I didn't make.  Fortunately, I caught it in time to report it as fraud and Chase cleared it up.  So, be careful to check your card balances.

Second, we just did another photo shoot--this time of an 84-year-old Muslim woman.  She brought out tea bags and a red tea pot, and I thought: how nice, she's made us tea.  But then she showed us the spread of foods on her dining room table!  They were not only beautiful but unbelievably delicious--I'll post pictures later.

Third, on my way home, Will called to tell me that a group of young carolers showed up at the fire station to sing Christmas carols to the firefighters--only to have the firefighters sing back!

Now I'm heading to a Chinese acupuncturist to see if she can fix my neck issues, then to another photo shoot, then to a dinner party tonight.

I can't wait until this book comes out so I can send you a link and you can, if you like, meet all these amazing women in print!




No comments: