Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

To you all--mothers, grandmothers, at least one grandmother-to-be (Linda Kot), daughters to mothers, great-grandmothers, and mother-figures to dogs and cats and school-kids!

Day sent me a fizzy machine to make carbonated water--along with some colorful salad tongs and blackberry syrup to replace my Diet Coke habit (except for the wake up one, of course.)  I'm trying to figure out how to get the carbon bottle in this morning.

She also gave me a beautiful small quilted piece when I was there--and I used it for the back of this old rocker.  Carlene paid for it to be reupholstered (her Mother's Day gift to me) and we'll pick it up at Lee's tomorrow morning.  Then we're choosing paint (with help from Janet) to repaint the living room--and the popcorn ceiling will be gone when we get back from New Mexico.



I pulled Carlene away from her jigsaw puzzle and we're going to the store in a minute, then to the Welfare Cafe to celebrate Mother's Day with Will and Bonnie and the whole family.


No comments: