Pages

Saturday, May 6, 2017

New Writing Group Saturday

Today was a wonderful day.

On the way to yoga, I stopped by a garage sale and bought a quilt top for $20.  I may have it quilted, may hang it in a window.  Whatever, it's a happy patchwork in all my favorite colors.


The noon yoga class at Two Hearts is always restorative--an hour and a half of relatively easy stretches followed by relaxation.  I've had several days in a row with fibro, but after a Cecelia magic massage yesterday and yoga today, I'm good to go!

The real treasure of the day was the first meeting of my new writing group--made up of six members of former groups and one new member.  It was a terrific group, high-energy and talented.

I'm jazzed! Leading writing groups is what I love more than any work I've ever done.  I have two great groups now, one that meets on weekends and one on Monday night.

Three hours pass so fast in the presence of creative people!


No comments: