Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Staying at Home All Day

I have a bad cold.  Wah wah wah!

Okay, done with the whining.

Except for the congestion and croaky voice, I'm having a rather delicious day, as I did yesterday.  I watch Masterpiece on the laptop in bed; I read a little; I fall asleep.  Then I wake up and do it all over again.  I drink tomato soup in a cup and melt cheese on this and that and take the zinc and probiotics my mama called to tell me to take.  She heard it on Good Morning America: zinc and probiotics and seven hours of sleep, minimum, per night.  I'm also taking Mucinex DM, which is what the doc prescribed last time.

As I've mentioned before, my cousin Beth's daughter Missy has been foster mom to Lola Beth for her entire life.  At one point, Lola Beth's uncle said he wanted her, but he seems to have lost interest.  So it looks like, Missy may get to adopt her daughter!

Here's a picture of Lola Beth with her great-grandmother, Dottie, Carlene's sister:




















No comments: