Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Little Sheep and Wise Men


I sat on a pew this morning with Will and Bonnie and Nathan--watching the Christmas pageant.  Nathan had elected not to participate, but Elena was a sweet silent sheep!




What IS it with me? I wondered, tears springing to my eyes again!  And then I remembered all the times I've felt like crying and couldn't.  And then I remembered that I stopped taking a low dose of anti-depressant I'm supposed to take for aches and pains when I get fibro.

So that's what those pills do?  They keep you from overflowing with joy when you see someone or something beautiful?  They numb the part of your brain that sends out tears?

For the past two weeks, I've felt moved to real actually salty tears by so many good things and sad things--moved enough to have myself a little cry from time to time.

That's a good thing.  Feeling everything feels good.

No comments: