Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday morning

Kate just called at 10:30 and I was just waking up!

If they weren't so brown and ugly, I'd steal these room-darkening drapes.

To be fair, to myself, I did get up early, as always, and worked on my current tray while watching the news to see if he's been impeached or indicted yet.  I hope we've all been a good enough girls to get that for a Christmas present!

Creativity is a messy and wonderful thing.  It gets on everything around you.  Making these mandala-like trays is very meditative.  At some point, every one of them looks sort of "off" and I just keep cutting circles and gluing more until they look right to my eyes.

I also made Christmas cards for Sergio, Maria, Jeni, and Cody--the four new friends at the BW.  And read some.  And now I have a long list of things to do today, so I'll get all the way up and start doing them.

The floor layers are at my house--or supposed to be--laying floors.  I'm hoping to move back into my house on Thursday.





No comments: