Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tuesday

This moving project has become more time-consuming than I expected-but I love the results so far.  The house feels more peaceful and the casita makes an excellent place to do my messy and all-consuming projects.  I can now close the door on the messy parts and the house is tranquil again, or will be when I finish tomorrow.

Except for going to Helotes to celebrate good report cards tomorrow night and then picking up the kiddos from school on Thursday, I'm not going to leave the house except for food until spring cleaning is done.

I was delighted to see Barbel and Karel this morning.  They drove up unexpectedly in a Mini Cooper and we visited for about an hour.  They are moving to Holland (Karel's home) after this San Antonio visit, so excited and in love!  I'm looking forward to seeing them again on Saturday at their going-away party.

After they left, my neighbors across the street, Curran and Harvey, came over to return a cake plate and we had a good visit around the now-empty dining table.

So now, it's nap time, then back to the work of bringing order to my living space.  I'm having a good time doing it and the weather is beautiful for spring cleaning!

No comments: