Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday

In spite of the heat, this is a cool day.  Cool in the Sixties "Cool" kind of way.

I am now wearing my first ever baseball cap--a free gift from Nikon--and I like it so much that I want this to be my new attire for the upcoming year.  The camera strap I bought was a soft, stretchy scarf--they come in all colors and feel so soft and wonderful that I'll never go back to the hard ones again.  Apparently, two women invented these in their garage and they are selling, according to the people at Camera Exchange, like hotcakes.

I went to the dollar store to buy a hula hoop (not to do but to make a huge dream catcher out of) but they were too flimsy even for that, so I will search for a better one.

Cindy and I had a yummy lunch of Thai appetizers; Freda brought me her library copy of West With the Wind by Beryl Markum;  and Pam brought The Signature of All Things by Liz Gilbert.  The first two chapters of both are so engrossing I can't decide which one to read first.










No comments: