Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Secretary of Interesting

My friend Pam began one of her almost-daily forwards to me this way: "As the Secretary of Interesting it is my duty (and joy) to keep you in the arty and could be fun loop!"

I'm so glad she's taken on the mantle--Secretary of Interesting.  She's given me Brainpickings and online art classes and announcements of cultural and creative things going on in San Antonio and elsewhere.

While I've not managed yet to take any of the actual classes, I've benefited enormously from the online blogs and websites and book reviews. And in February, I'll be taking a class with her at the Lyn Belisle studio on transferring photographs to paper and fabric.  I can hardly wait!

I'm thinking Pam should start her own blog--as Secretary of Interesting!


No comments: