Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

Pink Poppy Troll....

I hate to admit it, but I love Build-A-Bear--and am glad to have a little one again who likes it, too.  You pick the pet and buy accessories and outfits for it and a little backpack in which to carry your pet.

This year's new pet is a pink poppy troll--and that's what Elena wanted so that's what she's getting, along with two outfits and glasses and a baby troll to keep the generation going.

The big boys want money, and Nathan wants historical fiction, art supplies, and science experiments and, of course, Legos.  I decided to forego the Legos this year because everybody knows that's what he wants and he'll be deluged with them.

I go to North Star Mall about twice a year, so it was a festive morning there.  Teavana Tea is always one of my favorite stops--love that Youthberry Tea!

As much as we all complain about crowded Christmas shopping, I found my one day of it surprisingly enjoyable and festive.  

No comments: