Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Rain rain rain!

It finally feels a tad like winter, at least sweater-weather winter. The happy deck was washed all night in a downpour, and the front patio is brown with pecan leaves, my one big tree almost bare.

My Sunday writing group meets later this morning, on Saturday for a change.

What a wonderful week it's been so far, wrapping presents to mail to Georgia and Virginia, getting excellent results from physical therapy and other body care, a dinner with friends, lunch yesterday with Kate at Bee's (yummy Mexican food) to celebrate Kate's birthday, and now--to top it all off--much needed rain.

Elena's dance recital was canceled due to the rain, so I'm hoping she's still coming over to spend the night while her parents go to a Christmas party.

And the book?  Bonnie and Deb have written that it's published--a book of interviews they did for which I did the photography--all about wonderful women over 80.  So I'm looking forward to getting my first look at it later today or tomorrow.





No comments: