Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Fiesta Pooch Parade


Jan dancing her way to the parade


At the end of my block, there are more dogs than you will ever see in one place--all decked out in Fiesta garb or riding in decorated wagons, all sniffing each other and showing off.

As a student photographer,  I was over my head.  All the things I've learned take time and practice implement, so this was my practice day with street photography and portraits. The dogs rarely stay still long enough to capture, for one thing.  And with an iPhone and a large camera, I spent all my time trying to figure out controls and switching back and forth from one to the other.

But here's a taste of the day anyway.  Mark your calendars for the Pooch Parade next year.



This six-month-old puppy was my favorite; his name
is Cash and he's half Chow, half Husky


Kate and the boys walking home



No comments: