Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Two Things

Today Kate called to say she had met Kwasi in the boutique. (The boutique is code for one of our favorite thrift stores, by the way.)

She had seen his picture here on my blog  and recognized him shopping one row over. Of course, Kate started up a conversation and asked him if he knew me--and he said four times, "This is such a small world!"

I thought that was funny coming from a man from Ghana to Texas--small world indeed!

The number I would have posted for Kwasi, the number I called today, is actually the number of the Subway on McCollough!

He probably doesn't have a phone, but if you want him for work, please let me know and I'll find him.  He'll probably come and knock on the door and say, "Madame Linda this is Kwasi come to visit."  (He also goes by Leslie).

The other thing is my last ad for iPhone Photo Academy.  I have spent days learning from the first course alone and now have signed up for the another of Emil's courses.  I'm discovering that I learn this subject best going at my own pace rather than in a class, and this program is packed with information.  One of the things he does at the end is to go through photos students have sent him and analyze them in detail for over- or under-exposure, framing of the subject, etc.

If you want to try it, you get a 30-day money back guarantee, but if you keep it you can take it over and over again by clicking on any modules you want to review.

It's the most thorough and easy-to-follow photography class I've ever taken and I highly recommend it.  Not only do I hope it will make my photos better, but it makes me notice details and aspects I'd never noticed before.  It makes me a better appreciator of professional photography, still or moving.


No comments: