Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

iPhone Photography School.

Several years ago, before iPhones, Lea and I took a class in digital photography at the Southwest Crafts Center.  (I had taken one many years before there, taught by Trish Simonite, and it was excellent!)

Lea and I walked in with our little tiny digital cameras and everyone else came in with great big cameras and extra lenses and we felt, well, small.

That particular teacher was disorganized and focused mostly on the big camera people and we were, well, ignored.  I never did master that little Sony or whatever it was.

Well, here's the good news I just discovered today: An excellent online photography class for iPhone picture taking!

It costs $97 with a 30-day-money-back guarantee: iPhone Photography School.  Google it and sign up today if you want to learn all the cool things you can do with your iPhone.  I'm just on module #1 (there are 8 modules) and I've already learned so many things I didn't know the iPhone would do.  The teacher is excellent and he gives you a whole book you can print out to go along with the lectures.

I'd thought about taking a camera class at the camera store, but the cost is $60 an hour.  This is really a bargain if you're looking for ways to take better pictures with the phone you probably have with you all the time.  Once you sign up for the class, you can watch it again and again, as many times as you like.

You can also email the teacher: Emil Pakarkles:  emil@iphonephotographyschool.com




No comments: