Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Wednesday and Thursday

Joy and I celebrated Freda's birthday belatedly yesterday in beautiful  Comfort.



There's a beautiful yarn shop in Comfort, Gerlinde! 

This morning I attended the kindergarten parade at Helotes Elementary.  The teachers danced down the hallway, each kid carrying a float he or she had made, and all the older kids (and parents and grandparents) sat or stood in the hallway to watch the festive parade.


Fiesta Parade of Kindergartners at
Helotes Elementary

Each child has made his or her own float.
Elena's is a float with a horse-theme, of course!

Elena and her Mommy

My Angel Girl





After the parade, I had a dermatology appointment--two suspicious spots were biopsied.

Then, my annual exam--in which my favorite doctor said she expected me to live into my 90s if I start drinking more.  Dehydrated, but no longer pre-diabetic and with normal cholesterol, I plan to try a margarita cure.








No comments: