Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2019

BRAINCHILD

After attempting to slog through the most recent season of Frankie and Grace last night while making cookies, having had enough of their quips on aging, I finally gave up on it and wondered why they felt they had to cap off a pretty good series with a dud of a finale.

This morning, however, on NPR (source of all things interesting), I heard an interview with the creator of Brain Child and it sounds like a must-see Netflix watch for children.  A young female University of Texas student promises to make science so interesting for children that adults will want to watch it--while also giving girls a role model for pursuing careers in science.

I plan to postpone my cancellation of Netflix for now and hope that Elena and I will enjoy this series. The teasers are fascinating.

No comments: