Pages

Monday, January 28, 2019

Coton De Tulear puppy

Okay I am definite in dog-love!

On the way home from school, Elena wanted to stop by Pet World and look at birds and bird toys--which, unfortunately for me, we did.  I spotted a tiny Coton De Tulear female puppy.  When let out to play with Elena and two other little girls, she went straight to Elena as animals always do, and I watched them all giggling with delight at the antics of this cute canine cotton ball.




"If you get her, will you give her to me to keep?" Elena asked hopefully.

With a goat, a horse, two dogs, and a new Cockatiel named Paco, I'm quite sure her parents would frown at the prospect of yet another animal.  "When I grow up, I'm definitely not living in town.  I'm going to live in the country so I can have all the dogs and birds I want," she said.

Yeah, I'm a little bit in love with this fluffy dog--maybe a lot. But in a love contest, Elena wins hands down.  Here she is opening her birthday presents--including a box of crafts supplies and  a book called Elena's Serenade, which she read to me tonight after we did water colors, rubber stamps, and stickers.











No comments: