Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Health report for my mama and friends....

So far, so good.
The cardiologist said everything looks normal, is doing an echocardiogram on Monday just to cover all the bases.  Today we just did the electrocardiogram and lots of questions.

I was so anxious about it last night I didn't sleep much, so I'm going to take a nap before getting my hair trimmed and root color freshened up.

I really liked this doctor.  He had a sense of humor, for one thing--and he liked me, for another.  He said I was cool!  I've never had a doctor comment on my coolness factor!

When I walked into the waiting room there were twin sisters, dressed identically--from their hairstyles to their shoes and pocket books!  They were in their 80s and have dressed exactly the same every day, even when their husbands were alive.  Now that they are widows, they share a house--so they don't have to call every night to decide what they are wearing the next day.




No comments: