Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Party of Many

I was lucky.  Mike had a bonus trip here for the week--the same week I discovered I had to have a biopsy and excision of a (probably benign) breast lump.  We just got back and I'm still a bit loopy from anesthesia, but I'm going to bed with a good book and nap while Mike continues to work on the bird room outside my window.

Two feeders in the front and one on the happy deck has attracted the attention of many cardinals and sparrows and big bossy doves.  We have a party of a hundred birds, at least, hopping from limb to limb to feeder.

All the medical people at Methodist were wonderful, and I particularly liked my surgeon, Dr. Cardenas, and the happy anesthesiologist, Dr. Simons.

I'll have final biopsy results on Tuesday, but he said it looked good so far.




No comments: