Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Jackson's Drive-By Graduation



Here he is, my beloved 18-year-old grandson after his drive-through graduation from high school with a 3.8 GPA!  In a way, a drive-by graduation, Jackson driving his own red classic BMW, is perfect for someone who's always loved cars!

He just called to tell me about it: the graduates and their families drove through the school parking lot to Pomp and Circumstance and were given their diplomas by the principal.  "What are you going to do next?" one of the teachers asked him.  "Disappoint my parents," he quipped.

I'm all teary and sentimental at the moment, looking at his handsome face holding his first diploma, remembering when--it seems like no time ago--he was a little boy, joy of my life, first grandson.  He still is all that, just a very tall version!



"That's my grandmother's Mini Coop-ah!"













No comments: