Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Second Day in Hartwell

Today we went to a KIA dealership to test drive a Soul--which Mike is interested in buying.  We stopped by a rental car place to see if they might have one for us to drive to New England, but they didn't have one.  Then we found a great juice bar in Anderson, started by a young New Yorker, and enjoyed a delicious green drink.

When I nap, Mike works.  I can always find him repairing something or building something.  This picture is quintessentially Mike Schultz.


His team beat Florida--ending an eleven-game losing streak to them--which made him quite happy.

I test-drove his Honda Passport.  While my muscle memory as a former Motorcycle Mama didn't activate on my first day, I'm going to keep trying until I can lean in on the curves like I used to do.

No comments: