Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

Traveling

Pam sent me a blog post this morning with this sentiment on it.  I don't know who said it, but I say Amen!



Talked to Kate who's in Cline's Corner heading to Montrose, Colorado on the way home from physical therapy.  We love Colorful Colorado!

Talked to a woman in the PT class who traveled to six countries in Europe last year--and whose itinerary made me envious.

Maybe next year if I can find a traveling partner?

This year it's going to be the colorful East Coast, starting with Georgia (so beautiful in the fall) and working our way, Mike and I, to Virginia and then on up to other states in New England, possibly going all the way to Maine.

I'll be canceling all writing groups for October, then either driving or flying to Greenville.

I started this blog three years ago this month as I was embarking on my trip to the West Coast to celebrate my 65th birthday.  There's just something about September that makes me want to hit the road and see fall colors!





No comments: