Pages

Monday, December 18, 2017

Beautiful Monday Things

I've been fudging on my diet--and am paying for it with flaming fibro.  I went to the physical therapist today and took this picture of glass bricks.  I love the way whatever is behind the bricks shimmers in the light.


On the way home, the fog was thick, making everything stand out against the white background.  These birds on wires remind me of notes on a page of music.


My friends have been telling me about Evergreen Nursery (Hildebrand) and I have been there three times in three days.  Eddie, the owner, is an artist with plants and such a good soul!

I took in two bowls and asked him to plant them with air plants--one for me, one for Will.  This is how he transformed a bowl I found in my storage room. This one will go to Helotes tomorrow as I celebrate Christmas with my family there.  This one is even prettier than mine.  Edward put dark mulch over the moss and then added some wood pieces. I just love it!


I also love this--a picture Elena drew for kindergarten.  "I love my elf.  She is beautiful!" (beyeudfo)






No comments: