Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Podcasts

My day began with this email from Carlene:

I have just listened to an hour-long On Being with Krista Tippett interviewing 
Rebecca Solnit and thought when you have some time you might enjoy.  It is a very recent podcast I think.

My sore throat and sInus continuation got me up at 2:00 to get out the neti pot and see if I could be successful with nasal washes and gargling salt water to finish off this mess.

Now after two times and passing time with podcasts, I am going to get on my regular routine Meds and drops, make a new pot of coffee and eat an orange and wait for daylight!  

When we travel together, we love listening to podcasts.   Here are some of my favorites:

Modern Love
On Being
The Moth
The Ted Radio Hour
Fresh Air
Dear Sugars
On Point
Invisibilia
Serial
On the Media
Radio Lab
Revisionist History
Snap Judgment
Story Corps
Unfictional 






No comments: