Pages

Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Morning

After dinner with blues, gospel and a fireplace fire at Freda's last night, today is all set to be another happy day, a day I'm enjoying spending at home in my new pajamas watching the last episode of The Crown.

Here are my two grandsons in Virginia with their dad.  Marcus is catching up with Tom in height and Jackson, 16, is now the tallest person in our family by far.


Two best friends, Marcus and Jackson


Day is the queen of gift-giving!  She sent me a box filled with special things--the two best being a pretty embroidered scarf (to wear) and a beautiful round quilt she made for my table!   My house is filled with treasures made by Daisy--and this is one of my favorites....




Carlene, Bob, Jocelyn, and Mary Elizabeth are in a cozy mountain cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia--and Jocelyn sent these pictures by text:

Carlene's loving that fireplace, first up in the cabin this morning....

My brother, Bob, who'd make a great Santa with that red
flannel shirt and beard! 

My adorable and funny niece, Mary Elizabeth,
who just bought her own first house this year
and manages a restaurant in Athens, Georgia--
the city where I was born.


This just in--the three Harris women--M.E. and Jocelyn
and Nana Carlene!





No comments: