Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Bed of Roses Season 2

"We are shaped and fashioned by the things we love."
Sandy, a charming fellow with early dementia, Minna's gentleman friend, thus quotes Goethe when he hands Minna a bouquet of flowers from the community garden.

Minna is Louisa's feisty mother.

This series is wonderful!  It reminds me of watching McCleod's Daughters years ago along with several other people who talked about it like we knew these good people in Australia personally.

I'm staying away from news, mostly.  You can watch one hour or six and they all tell you the same old same old over and over.  Rachel said last night, "Sometimes I just want to put my hands over my ears and wait til somebody tells me this is all over."  My sentiments exactly.

I prefer to stay in Rainbow's End and watch more human struggles and romances blooming and unfolding.  And spot an occasional kangaroo and kind and quirky people caring for animals and each other.



No comments: