Pages

Friday, October 9, 2020

Happiness is...

"President Trump is not happy about...."

"The Trump Campaign is not happy about...."

I wish I'd had a clicker and could have counted the number of times I've heard this, and I always say, "Do I give a flying frog if Trump is happy?" 

I'd be willing to guess that we never once heard that about Obama--or probably any President in history.  

But this guy--who has never displayed a glimmer of happiness on his rage-frozen face--rules by Daddy's Emotional State.  Who cares if he's happy?  We didn't sign up to be contestants on his show!

We're all dragged down for living for four years in the pathology of the Trump family.  If anything, it's giving me insight into what it must be like to live in a climate of emotional blackmail and lies.  

Happiness is....the Democrats beating him so roundly, so unquestionably, that there's nothing he (and Putin and White Supremacists and his base) can do to stay one minute past his expiration date. 



No comments: