Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

Three Birthdays in Three Days

October 13: Jackson 19

October 14: Me 72

October 15: Day 49

It's been a wonderful week starting with meeting Beverly for an early birthday picnic at Palmetto Park near Gonzales--her idea, one of her favorite places, my first-but-not-last trip there!  We took a selfie of us both masked beside the river (San Marcos River) but I can't find it.  So I'll post a picture of Beverly, and one she took of me as we enjoyed nonstop conversation on Tuesday, as we've done for about 45 years whenever we get together. 






Since Day didn't have a birthday picture to send me yesterday--she sent me instead cute puppy pictures, so I'll send you a photo of my baby girl 49 years ago, even cuter than her puppy. 

'



And here's Jackson--a year and a half ago when he was dressing for prom night that turned out to be laser tag night with his girlfriend and high school friends. Now he's in college and working at an auto parts store, going to VCA in the fall. 









No comments: