Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

Picnic skirt


I'd brought this ruffle skirt back from New Mexico, intending to save it for part of her Christmas present--but couldn't resist giving it to her early to wear on our vacation to Virginia next week.

When she sat down and spread it all out, she said, "I could have a picnic on myself!"

She loved it!

Will and Elena came over this morning so that Will could pick up my new dining table at Old El Paso.  My neighbor Curran helped us move it in--it's very heavy--a round 54 inch table.  Now I can have more than four, so I can have dinner guests if I ever get back in the cooking mood.

I moved the David Marsh table I've always loved )in spite of it being cramped when family come over) into the casita.

The fibro is not letting up, so I'm going out to the casita to take a nap while Edward installs my new backsplash.

Here's the table while it was still in the store:




No comments: