Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

First Night Out With The New Camera

Tonight I took my new Nikon to Helotes--where I was sure to find a willing subject.  To leave Nathan to finish his school project, Elena and I took a little Walkabout:










Today would have been my parents' 70th anniversary. They didn't actually have a wedding, Carlene always says, but they had the real-deal marriage.

Nathan was working on his The Cereal Box Autobiography:

"What's a quotation?" he asked--
since he was supposed to supply one for his box.

Will told him HIS favorite quotation was from Granddaddy Lloyd:
"Keep the main thing the main thing."
I told him mine:: "To thine own self be true...."



"I Like the one Will said," Nathan said.
So he completed his box,
featuring Granddaddy's words 



No comments: