Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Recipe for a Reboot

There are so many recipes--but here's the one I chose:

After a nap, I went to Spa D'Santi and had an amazing massage focusing on my neck.  I'd planned to get one this week, but I needed the knots out NOW--and the young therapist, Nick, did a terrific job.  I walked out feeling like a new woman, and I liked her better than the old one.

Right next door, at Sky Nails, where they play instrumental music instead of TV,  I got a much-needed pedicure and nearly fell asleep in the chair.  A pedicure is--next to a massage--the best way I know to reverse frumpy.

Then I went solo to Cappy's, my favorite restaurant, just to close out the day on their deck with the best iced tea in the neighborhood, and watched the sun going down.

Today was all about solitude and pampering.

All of this set the tone for tomorrow's creative venture--learning the camera so I can take pictures and post the casita on Air BnB.

No comments: