Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A day at a time....

Carlene and I were going to go to Fredricksburg yesterday but we got busy doing chairs and forgot to go.  I painted them yellow while she unstapled all the seats for covering, then we went to Pottery Barn to check out neutral rugs.

I woke up at 3:15 as usual and was going to go get a coke and I heard a voice from her bedroom, "Are you going without me?"

So there we were driving along Austin Highway and she said, "Coffee is so good at this hour!  Most people think you have to wake up first to have coffee!"

She's cleaning out her iPad and I'm writing this, then going back to bed with a book Freda loaned me--a conversation about Joy by Desmond Tutu and the Dalai Lama.

Maybe we'll do a road trip today, maybe not.  We'll wait til the sun comes up to decide.


No comments: