Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

A lovable email in my inbox today from Mary Becquet

Even though I don't like the content of this email one bit (Mary's moving!) I love the way she delivered the news:



Well I haven't been able to find a moment to sit down with you, so We'll have to imagine we have a glass of wine and we're on your porch .

Me:  (sips wine) 🍷 so Linda guess what!
You:  What, what??
Me:  Well I've come to a big decision.  Mike and I are selling our house and moving back to LA!!
You:  What?!?  Are you kidding me???
Me:  No I'm not kidding we are listing our house in 2 weeks and we are doing this thing!!  We will probably be gone by July!!
You:  That is So cool!!👍 
Me:  but I will miss you and writers group so much!  Being in your writing groups is the best thing that happened to me during the last 7 years!!! 😭 
You:  oh that's ok silly!!  You can still write and follow my blog!!
Me:  ok!  I love you friend! 💕 
You:  ok!  I love you too ❤️ 


Xoxoxox

Love you!!!

Mary

No comments: