Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Think--a program on NPR

Driving home from physical therapy today, I happened to hear "Think"--on NPR.  The voice of the interviewee sounded so familiar I knew in two sentences it had to be Anne Lamott.

All of us love Anne Lamott from Bird By Bird and other books on life and writing, love and loss.  We love her because she's so refreshingly honest and funny.

Today's podcast may not be up for a day or two, but here's the site of this excellent radio program, covering all kinds of topics: http://www.npr.org/podcasts/478859728/think

I don't know about other road trippers, but I make my way across states listening to podcasts--This American Life, The Ted Radio Hour, The Moth, and others....

Check out Anne talking about her new book.

My phone is off and I have just time for a thirty minute nap before going to pick up Elena from preschool and taking her to kindergarten round-up.






No comments: