Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Victoria and Cindy

Victoria Scuscum is a San Antonio artist whose work you can see this Friday night at the Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center.  We met for dinner tonight and I bought a deck of the Tarot cards she made from her paintings--so excited to have little miniature paintings all in one deck!

At the opening of her retrospective, there will be three readers of Tarot, so you can get a reading while eating lovely fun foods and buying or just enjoying her paintings!  Tarot cards and paintings will be for sale on Friday night.

Here we are tonight enjoying good Italian food at Julian's with Cindy.  (I'm the invisible one behind the camera.)

Cindy and Victoria

For years, Cindy and Victoria have been in my Saturday writing group--both terrific writers!  When  we lost members and our group was in jeopardy of folding, Victoria (whose middle name is Enthusiasm) said, "No no, we're not going to fold!  We're going to bring in new members and be great!"

So she suggested I post it on Facebook, and wow!  We got a group together in two days that's going to be really special.  I know because I know everyone in it.  More about that in May....




No comments: